Decarbonize: The Clean Energy Podcast
Legislative Update: An impactful year for energy and climate.
June 28, 2021
Against the odds, it has been an incredibly impactful year for energy at the Minnesota Legislature. Sit down with Fresh Energy's Michael Noble, Justin Fay, and Anna Johnson to discuss significant new investments in solar energy, new policy support for a just and equitable transition to clean energy, innovative new decarbonization strategies for gas utilities, and more.
- ECO Act
- Natural Gas Innovation Act
- Solar investments including solar on schools, an extension of Xcel Energy's Solar Rewards program, and an innovative "brightfields" project
- Clean energy jobs and economic development
- Buy Clean Buy Fair study
- The new office of community transition at the Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development
- Clean Cars Minnesota
- White House's American Jobs Plan and American Rescue Plan
- and more!